- OSHA 10
- 2 Forms of ID (one being a Social Security Card)
- Drug Test
- Dispatch for this job is Friday, March 23rd @ 8:30AM
- Report to shop after dispatch for orientation and drug test!
- Report to jobsite on 3/26/18 @7am ...Read More
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
copy and paste link below into your browser
2- JW for Briggs Electric
Book II – 62
Last STRIKEABLE Long Call was 03/23/2018 and went to #9 on book 2!
Next short call starts at #1 on Book 1 and #1 on Book 2
Join IBEW Local Union 401
Join a team of electrical workers dedicated to better working conditions, wages and benefits, and a secure retirement. The IBEW pushes for a higher standard of living and increased security for our members and their families. Brotherhood is a commitment.
We are committed to training and education, fairness and dignity in the workplace, innovation, safe and favorable work conditions. As our membership grows in number, our voices together gain strength.
Our Mission Statement
“We earnestly invite all workers belonging to our trade to come forward, join our ranks and help increase our number, until there shall be no one working at the trade outside our Brotherhood… ”
– 1891 Preamble to the IBEW Constitution