- OSHA 10
- 2 Forms of ID (one being a social security card).
- Drug and Alcohol Test.
- Medium Voltage experience preferred.
- Dispatch for this job is Monday, December 18th @ 8:30am
- Report for drug/alcohol test after dispatch.
- Report to the jobsite ...Read More
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
2 – JW for Payne Crest Electric
1 – CW Step 4 or higher for IME Electric (open call)
- OSHA 10
- 2 Forms of ID (one being a social security card)
- Drug and Alcohol Test
- Back Ground Check
- Dispatch for this job is Thursday, December 14th @ 10am
- Report to shop after dispatch!
Book II – 84
Last STRIKEABLE Long Call was 12/15/2017 and went to #24 on book 2!
Next short calls start at #1 on book 1 and #80 on Book 2
Bring in a wrapped gift with your child’s name on it before Friday, December 15th and Santa will give this gift to ...Read More
Join IBEW Local Union 401
Join a team of electrical workers dedicated to better working conditions, wages and benefits, and a secure retirement. The IBEW pushes for a higher standard of living and increased security for our members and their families. Brotherhood is a commitment.
We are committed to training and education, fairness and dignity in the workplace, innovation, safe and favorable work conditions. As our membership grows in number, our voices together gain strength.
Our Mission Statement
“We earnestly invite all workers belonging to our trade to come forward, join our ranks and help increase our number, until there shall be no one working at the trade outside our Brotherhood… ”
– 1891 Preamble to the IBEW Constitution