- You must have Osha 10 and two forms of ID. (One being your social security card).
- Drug and alcohol test required.
- Dispatch is Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 10am and you will report to Desert fire after dispatch.
- Report to Tesla on Wednesday at 7am
- working 5-10’s
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
2 – CW Step 1 for Bombard Electric
Book II – 37
Last STRIKEABLE Long Call was 06/27/2017 and went to #14 on Book 2!
Next short calls start at #1 on book 1 and #01 on Book 2
Join IBEW Local Union 401
Join a team of electrical workers dedicated to better working conditions, wages and benefits, and a secure retirement. The IBEW pushes for a higher standard of living and increased security for our members and their families. Brotherhood is a commitment.
We are committed to training and education, fairness and dignity in the workplace, innovation, safe and favorable work conditions. As our membership grows in number, our voices together gain strength.
Our Mission Statement
“We earnestly invite all workers belonging to our trade to come forward, join our ranks and help increase our number, until there shall be no one working at the trade outside our Brotherhood… ”
– 1891 Preamble to the IBEW Constitution